These healthy no-bake granola bars a wholesome full of goodness and makes for a quick and healthy snack without the guilt. Top it off with a cup of your favourite Suzanna’s Natural Life's tea with an orange peel star for the ultimate healthy treat.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup puffed rice
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup of seeds (ground flaxseed, hempseed, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, or lsa mix)
- 1/2 cup raisins, dried cranberries, or chocolate chips
- Place oats, cinnamon, puffed rice, seeds, and raisins in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt coconut oil in a pot.
- Stir in the peanut butter and maple syrup until smooth.
- Once smooth mix with the dried mixture
- Line a 20 x 20cm baking tray with baking paper. Press the mixture into the pan until evenly spread across the top.
- Put into the fridge to set for 2 to 4 hours. Once set cut into slices and store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
About Suzanna Wallace
Suzanna has a Health Science degree and is a registered Naturopath and Herbalist in Australia, and has also trained and worked in numerous healing art techniques to assist with mind, body and spiritual health. Focusing on a wide range of health topics, and the implementation of her detox and regeneration health programs, Suzanna has created her own product range, Suzanna’s Natural Life, which can be found in the ‘shop’ section of this website. Suzanna conducts consultations online zoom and in-person consultations in her clinic in Perth, Western Australia. Contact Suzanna today and kick-start your journey to achieving good health.
Subscribe to keep up to date with more blogs like this
If you liked this blog don’t forget to subscribe to my email to receive exclusive regular free blogs, healing recipes, and tips that feed the body. You will also receive an exclusive pdf on how to alkalise the body to help prevent disease and a 7-day alkalising guide: SUBSCRIBE NOW
Book in for your free complimentary consultation here: SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. The Green Naturopath takes no responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.